Keystone, Colorado Snowmobile Rentals
RENTING OUR SNOWMOBILES IN COLORADO
(Also Serving Boulder, Denver, Breckenridge, Vail, and all of Summit County)
Unguided snowmobile rentals are a great option for people who know how to snowmobile in the Colorado Rockies!
Pick up rented machines from our Birdseye Outpost, where you have the option to use the trails in this area.
There are thousands of acres of terrain and miles of trails available to explore, including some amazing fresh powder riding in back-country bowls.
You’ll also find some amazing scenery like old mining ghost towns, and if the weather cooperates, you can see many of Colorado’s “14’ers” –including the three tallest mountains in the Rockies.
When renting a snowmobile near Keystone, Colorado, you are responsible to bring the snowmobile back in the same condition that you received it and on time.
While in the back country, you should take note of where you have cell service so you can return to that spot if you need to call out for assistance.
We also allow you to take the machines to a destination of your choosing if you have a proper tow vehicle and trailer.
Nearby Suggested Snowmobiling Destinations:
- Vail Pass Recreation Area (25 minute drive)
- Chicago Ridge (5 minute drive)
- Cotton Wood Pass (1 hour drive)
- Rabbit Ears Pass (2 hour drive)
**MUST HAVE A VALID LEARNER’S PERMIT OR DRIVER’S LICENSE TO DRIVE A SNOWMOBILE**
2 & 3 Hour Rentals
Monday – Thursday
CALL TO BOOK:
Starting January 15th
** Depending on Snow Conditions
• All guests must arrive wearing clothing that is appropriate for this cold weather, outdoor activity!
• DOT-approved helmets WILL be provided (required).
• Equipment Rentals: Adult Snowsuits $25, Adult Boots $15, Goggles $10 on a first come, first serve basis. We do NOT have child-sized snowsuits or boots.
- Previous snowmobiling experience required
- Stuck snowmobile recovery knowledge required
- Knowledge of mountain survival skills is strongly recommended
- Includes DOT-approved helmet and a full tank of gas
Snowmobiles Available for Rental
**All or part of this operation is conducted under Special Use Permit issued by the Bureau of Land Management**